Please get in touch if you are also a promarker fan and would like to be part of this reference blog.

thecraftypurplefrog@googlemail.com

Followers

Thursday 7 June 2012

Ratatouille by Debs

Image - Saturated Canary - Ratatouille

colours used


Hair - Pastel Yellow, Ginger, Terracotta, Cocoa, Walnut, Shale
Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Putty, Baby Pink
Dress - Pinks - Cardinal Red, Antique Pink, Dusky Rose, Tea Rose(flex), Muted Pink(flex)
Greens - Khaki, Pastel Beige, Soft Green, Pastel Green, Grey Green, Tea Green
Apron - Cappuccino, Champagne and Linen (flex)
Shoes - Shale, Walnut, Cocoa




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Debs. I love these images but for some reason I can't get them to print out clearly on my printers. I have a dark dotty shadow around every image of Kristens I have. Tried all alsorts to put it right but with no luck.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Debs this is gorgeous! I have to add this lovley to my collection when I have some more pennies :D

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete